Do you hate the graphics card fever? Sure? This product can successfully clear up your drawback!
Water Cooling System! An important accent to your laptop chassis, offers with any warmth issues.
– A strong water pump is enabled. It takes warmth away way more rapidly, however you needn’t fear about leakage.
– Typically, the water pump isn’t sufficient for warmth dissipation, so we get you an auxiliary fan, which helps to cut back warmth extra successfully.
– Simple to put in, appropriate for 58.4×58.4mm or 53.3×53.3mm buckle, which make it match many sorts of graphic playing cards, for instance, GTX960/980/980Ti/1050/1060/1070/1070Ti, AMD R390/290/280 or different related playing cards.
1. Please just be sure you know find out how to use BIOS earlier than shopping for it.
2. Please verify that in case your laptop chassis help 120mm water cooling system earlier than buy.
3. The interface of the auxiliary fan is 4pin, please join it to the CPU Fan interface of the motherboard, and set it up in BIOS.
Fan speed: 700-1500RPM
Air quantity: 62CFM
Noise: 18.0-26.4dB (A)
Connector: 4Pin (2510)
Begin-up voltage: DC 7V
Rated voltage: DC 12V
Rated present: 0.18A
Rated energy: 2.16W
Pump speed: 2000 RPM
Pump head: 1.2m H2O
Chilly liquid move price: 96L/H
Noise: 25.0dB (A)
Rated voltage: DC 12V
Rated present: 0.25A
Rated energy: 3W
Chilly Head Measurement: 65×32.5mm/2.56×1.28″
Chilly Plate dimension: 154x120x27mm/6.06×4.72×1.06″
Pipe size: 315mm/12.4″
* Please observe the person guide strictly and punctiliously.
Package deal included:
1 X GPU Cooling System
1 X Set up Package
1 X Consumer Handbook
Highly effective Water Pump – Offers easy water move, quicker cooling, extra secure efficiency and efficient leakage prevention
Aluminum Skinny Row – Designed for compatibility to maximise the effectivity of the cooling system
Double 120mm Followers – Auxiliary machine, low noise, offering additional safety for your complete warmth radiator system
Damping Module – Will increase wind stress with out extra vitality consumption, and works nicely even when at high depth
Relevant to: GeForce GTX960/980/980Ti/1050/1060/1070/1070Ti, AMD R390/290/280 or different related graphics playing cards
(as of May 30,2020 16:38:01 UTC – Particulars)